Sony Xperia C launched in India at Rs 21,490
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Electronics major Sony has launched its latest phablet, the Xperia C for Rs 21,490 with an aim strengthen its position in the high-end mobile phone market in India.
Sony Xperia C will be available in White, Black and Purple colour options.
Sony has introduced an 8-megapixel rear camera in this phone with Exmor R sensor and 0.3-megapixel front camera. With 1.2GHz, the Xperia C houses a MediaTek MTK6589 quad-core processor.
The 5-inch TFT LCD qHD (540x960 pixel) display device runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It has 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage (expandable using 32GB microSD card). The device promises 10 hours of talktime with its 2330mAh battery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300