Sony Xperia Tablet Z waterproof tablet launched
London: Japanese tech giant Sony has unveiled a 10.1-inch Android tablet, the Xperia Tablet Z.
The tablet, unveiled at Mobile World Congress, is waterproof that you really can take into the bath and then use it with wet fingers.
The Xperia tablet is thin and light, but solid enough to feel that it won’t flex in your hands, the Telegraph reports.
With 4G and at 6.9mm thin, it weighs just 495g and runs on Google’s Android operating system.
According to the paper, Sony says that in large part it expects the tablet to be used within the home, either as a companion device or as an additional screen.
That’s why it’s concentrated on excellent graphics, thanks to a quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor, and that waterproof and dustproof function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300