Sony Xperia Z Ultra: World’s slimmest smartphone unveiled
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Sony has announced another smartphone — Xperia Z Ultra.
According to Sony, the Ultra Z is also the world’s slimmest smartphone (6.5mm) having the largest HD display (6.4-inches) in the market.
Like its older brother, the Xperia Z, the Xperia Z Ultra is also waterproof and dust resistant.
Interestingly, the smartphone can also be submerged to a deeper limit than the Xperia Z — 1.5m (4.9ft) in freshwater for up to half an hour.
Sony is expected to launch the Xperia Z Ultra worldwide from Q3 2013.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Specifications
Processor: 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
Display: 6.44 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels; 342 ppi pixel density
Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels; video recording 1080p@30fps
Memory: 2GB RAM
Storage: 16 GB expandable via microSD up to 64 GB
Battery: 3050 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300