Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone unveiled; to be available in March
Zee Media Bureau/Reema Sharma
New Delhi: Japanese Electronics major Sony unveiled its new Xperia Z2 smartphone with ultra-high-definition video recording. The company also unveiled a high-end tablet with the same name-the Xperia Z2 and a cheaper alternative to the Xperia Z2 smartphone- the Xperia M2.
President and CEO of Sony Mobile Communications Kunimasa Suzuki presented the Smartphone Xperia Z2 during the ongoing Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
The Xperia Z2 is a waterproof smartphone that features a 20.7 megapixel primary camera capable of capturing 4K video and a 2.2 megapixel front camera.
The phone runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system and bears a 5.2 inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080px resolution (424 ppi). The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 801 chipset Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor, 3GB of RAM and Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery with a stand-by talktime of 370 hours.
The phone will be available from next month. The price of the phone has not been officially announced yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300