Titan Juxt: Interesting facts about the 'Made-in-India' smartwatch
Leading watchmaker Titan has entered the wearable technology segment with the launch of its smartwatch Juxt.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Leading watchmaker Titan has entered the wearable technology segment with the launch of its smartwatch Juxt.
Launched in collaboration with HP, Juxt is the first Made in India smartwatch and will be introduced in international market including US, UK and Canada.
Here are some interesting facts about the Titan Juxt.
- Juxt is Titan's first smartwatch
- Juxt is the first smartwatch built by an Indan company
- Juxt is the first Made in India smartwatch
- It is OS neutral. So it can pair with both Android and Apple devices
- A small OLED display alerts wearer to incoming calls, texts, emails, social media notifications
- Shows time for upto five pre-set time zones
- Battery runs for over a week on single full charge
- Juxt is launched in collaboration with global technology giant HP
- Comes in stainless steel and rose gold
- The watches will be priced between Rs 15,995 and Rs 19,995