Wicked Leak unveils Wammy Note for Rs 11,000
Wicked Leak has unveiled its Android smartphone dubbed as the Wammy Note. The device features a 5-inch screen and will sell at Rs 11,000.
With a 5-inch giant screen size (800x480 pixels), the Wammy Note carries Android 4.0 a.k.a Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). The device is also powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on 512 MB RAM with a storage capacity expandable to 32 GB via a microSD slot.
When it comes to the camera, the Wammy carries an 8MP snapper with auto focus with a 1.3 MP front facing camera. It’s got plenty of connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, Tethering and also Analog TV and GPS.
Wicked Leak has also put in a 2,500 mAh battery that it claims will give the user 8 hours of talk time with 260 hours of standby time.
The Wammy Note is available in black and white variants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20