Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Chinese handset company Xiaomi has confirmed that its latest flagship device 'Mi 5' will be launched in India on Thursday (March 31).
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) March 29, 2016
The company has already sent a media invite for its event in Delhi which reads ‘Everything you imagined, and more’.
Think you know fast? Think again. Mi 5 will be launching 31st March 2016. RT this! We've 5 Mi 5 F-codes to give. pic.twitter.com/k0hEcjrEsK
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) March 28, 2016
Here are five key features of Xiaomi Mi5 that you can look forward to.
1. Mi 5 will be one of the first devices with Snapdragon 820 processor to be commercially available.
2. It features up to 4GB RAM and 128 GB flash memory.
3. Mi 5 builds upon the design language of Mi Note, featuring 3D glass.
4. It weighs 129 gm and has 3000 mAh battery and a front fingerprint sensor.
5. It supports 4G+ network (Cat 12) and VoLTE.