Apple Inc issues patch for iOS7 bug
Sydney: Apple has reportedly issued a patch to address the bug in its latest iOS7 system.
The tech giant received a lot of complaints from users who experienced security bugs in the latest operating system.
The security issue allowed access to a variety of things including a user's contact lists, call history, and voicemail without a password.
According to news.com.au, the update, called as iOS 7.0.2 is designed to fix the problem and users need to download the software from their device's settings menu.
The update is only 21MB in size and is expected to take care of all the software vulnerabilities of iOS7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20