Apple iPhone 5S to come in ‘three sizes’
Sydney: Tech giant Apple’s new smartphone, iPhone 5S, will reportedly be launched in three sizes.
Analyst Brian White said that from discussions with officials at an unnamed "tech-supply chain company" during a trip to China he learned that the iPhone 5S will be available in two, or possibly three, screen sizes, Mac Rumours reports.
Mac Rumours reported that White said Apple now believes that one size per iPhone release does not work for everyone and offering consumers an option has the potential to expand the company’s market share.
White predicted the iPhone 5S to be released in July, News.com.au reports.
He expects Apple to release a low-cost iPhone during the launch with a price range between 300 dollars and 350 dollars.
Security analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, however, maintains that the iPhone will remain the same size.
He also says that the new phone will instead focus on improving the tech specs of the phone by improving the camera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300