Apple to start new iPad production in August
London: Tech giant Apple is likely to begin the production of its new iPad in August this year, a report has said.
According to a report by DigiTimes, the next generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the fourth-generation model.
Sources revealed that the new device would have a streamlined bezel design similar to that of the iPad mini, the Independent reports.
Sources added that LG Display and Sharp are expected to supply display for the new device.
Meanwhile sales of the iPad mini are surging ahead and are reportedly already outstripping those of the full size version, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300