Apple to start new iPad production in August
London: Tech giant Apple is likely to begin the production of its new iPad in August this year, a report has said.
According to a report by DigiTimes, the next generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the fourth-generation model.
Sources revealed that the new device would have a streamlined bezel design similar to that of the iPad mini, the Independent reports.
Sources added that LG Display and Sharp are expected to supply display for the new device.
Meanwhile sales of the iPad mini are surging ahead and are reportedly already outstripping those of the full size version, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products