Are these the specs for Galaxy Note 2?
As Samsung prepares to unveil its next iteration of the Galaxy Note smartphone/tablet hybrid — the Galaxy Note 2 — on August 29 at the company's Mobile Unpacked event, it’s alleged specs are doing their rounds.
According to The Seoul, the daily claims to have a full set of specs which will be furnished for the phtablet (phone cum tablet).
The device will be powered by a 1.4GHz quad core Exynos 4412 processor, a 4G LTE connectivity, 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 AMOLED display, 16 or 32 GBs of storage capacity. Also, the Note 2 will carry a 8 MP camera while running of Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean.
The latest specs revelation is what customers have come to expect due to earlier rumours clouding the device, especially with an introduction of a 5.5-inch screen along with a faster processor.
Galaxy Note 2 can be claimed as a saving grace for a visibly shaken Samsung after the patent verdict ruling against it which saw Apple scoop a whooping USD 1 billion win.
Apple is also gearing up for its launch of the next-generation iPhone launch at their September 12 event. The iPhone maker is also expected to unveil a 7.8 inch tablet dubbed as the iPad Mini at a different event in October.
Processor – 1.4GHz quad core Exynos 4412
Display – 5.5 inch 1280 x 720 AMOLED display
OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Connectivity – 4G LTE Connectivity
Storage – 16GB or 32GB
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products