HTC officially announces Desire P with Super LCD2 screen
New Delhi: Taiwanese handset maker HTC Corp. has officially announced the HTC Desire P. The handset is listed on the Taiwanese website.
Earlier there were reports that HTC will launch its Desire Q along with the Desire P however there is no report about the launch of the former as yet.
HTC desire P sports an 8 megapixel camera and comes with a 4.3-inch multi-touch display. The device is fitted with a Super LCD2 screen.
1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor
768 MB RAM
4 GB internal storage
8 MP camera with LED Flash and WVGA high-resolution recording capability
Android OS; requires micro SIM
microSD card slot with support up to 32 GB
Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS, and USB connectivity
1620 mAh battery
Ambient light sensor, accelerometer
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300