iPhone5C’s up for grabs at Best Buy for $50!
Washington: Electronics retail giant Best Buy is reportedly offering Apple’s latest low-cost iPhone5C for even a lower cost of 50 dollars, two weeks following its launch.
Best Buy will give customers a 50 dollar gift card that can be applied to the 99.99 dollar phone, cutting the price in half.
According to Fox News, the deal will run until October 7 and is applicable just for the low-cost iPhone5C model and not the standard 5S version.
Since the launch of the low-cost plastic version of Apple’s flagship smartphone, retailers have been offering further discounts on the phone. Walmart and Target started selling the 5C phone for 80 dollars, which is 20 dollars cheaper than the standard cost of the phone.
The iPhone5C has same internals as the previous iPhone5 but had a plastic, glossy colour-coated rear shell instead of the standard aluminum back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300