Motorola Moto G coming to India in January, to compete with iPhone 5C
Zee Media Bureau/Reema Sharma
New Delhi: Google-owned Motorola Mobility Wednesday launched its entry-level handset— Moto G. Moto G is a low-cost version of its flagship Moto X smartphone.
The handset will sell at less than USD 200 without a contract in the US market, while for an unlocked entry-level Moto G customers will have to pay USD 179.
Across the globe it will be priced at one-third the price of Apple iPhones, Samsung phones.
Moto G runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor. The 4.5 inches device comes with 8GB internal storage and a water-repellent coating. The phone sports a 5MP rear camera and 1.2MP front unit and is powered by a 1,950mAh battery.
The phone will include the latest versions of the Google Android operating system.
The Moto G will be available in Brazil and parts of Europe, with availability across Latin America, Europe and Canada in the coming weeks, and in the United States, India, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in the first quarter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20