Samsung Galaxy S4 set for launch in Feb next year?
For all you fans of the Samsung Galaxy series, here is great news: Samsung Galaxy S IV is all set for launch early next year.
According to The Korean Times, the South Korean electronics giant is all set to launch the new Samsung Galaxy series, the S4, early next year in February during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
``Samsung is ready to unveil the next Galaxy smartphone - the Galaxy S4 - at early next year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC) in the Spanish city of Barcelona,’’ The Korean Times quoted an identified official as saying about the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S IV.
The new Galaxy is expected to go on sales in March 2013 and is said to be the most powerful smartphone to come from the South Korean giants.
The report also stated that the Galaxy S IV will have a 5-inch OLED display and that it will definitely use LTE networks. Of course, the Galaxy S IV will use Google’s Android software though officials were not sure about the flexible display technology, added the report.
Samsung Galaxy S III has sold over 20 million within 3 months of its launch and the company expects the sales target to hit the 30 million mark by the end of this year.
Samsung which is fast growing in Europe is expected to take on Apple in the United State with the Galaxy S IV. Samsung holds 24 percent market share in the US compared to Apple’s 16 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20