Samsung's next-Galaxy J7 Prime launched in India at Rs 18,790
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Samsung on Monday launched the Galaxy J7 Prime in India at the price of Rs 18,790.
The company also launched the Galaxy J5 Prime at Rs 14,790.
The company says that Galaxy J7 Prime would be available from Monday, while the Galaxy J5 Prime will hit the shelves from September-end.
Some interesting features of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
1. Galaxy J7 Prime has a metal body
2. A 5.5-inch 2.5D glass display that comes with 1920x1080 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 4.
3. Powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor
4. A 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, and comes with expandable storage slot is there for a micro SD card.
5. Has a higher resolution 8-megapixel front camera, and 13-megapixel rear camera.
6. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and also offers a fingerprint scanner, which is integrated on the home button.
7. The Galaxy J7 Prime has a 3300 mAh battery with S Power Planning mode to extend battery life and comes with S Bike mode.
8. The smartphone offers Dual SIM, 4G, WiFi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/Glonass, and a micro USB port. The handset measures 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm and weighs 167 grams.
9. There is an LED flash in the back panel as well. The rear camera has f/1.9 aperture. For selfies and video calls, the phone offers an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with aperture f/1.9 and wide angle lens. Further, the smartphone offers Dual SIM, 4G, WiFi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/Glonass, and a micro USB port. The handset measures 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm and weighs 167 grams.
The company has also detailed a Vodafone bundled data offer for Galaxy J7 Prime and Galaxy J5 Prime customers, wherein they pay for 1GB of data and get 9GB of data free over three months.