Sennheiser launches two gaming headphones in India
New Delhi: Audio product makers Sennheiser launched two headsets for gaming- X320 and X2 in India.
The headsets which are specifically designed for Xbox 360 users will feature Sennheiser’s patented CircleFlex ear cups and the ear pads.
The X320 and X2 headphones are priced at Rs 7,990 and Rs 1,790 respectively.
The X 320 features Sennheiser amplified stereo sound which boosts the Xbox 360’s audio experience and pro-noise cancelling microphone which ensures that only the gamer’s voice is heard; thereby making them ideal for gaming at night.
The dual volume control lets gamers independently adjust the game’s audio and voice of fellow players.
The automatic microphone mute allows gamers to mute the microphone by raising just the boom, thus eliminating the need for buttons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300