LIC to open 3 satellite offices in Indore division
Indore: The Life Insurance Corporation of India on Saturday announced opening of three satellite offices in Indore division by this month-end, marking its 56th anniversary, a senior officer said.
"The offices for collecting the premia and renewal of policies would be launched at Kachrod, Mandleshwar and Kukshi," LIC senior divisional manager Ratnakar Patnaik told reporters here.
The Indore division currently has 32 branches and 15 satellite offices to cater to lakhs of customers, he said.
The Indore LIC division has grossed the premia of Rs 9091.41 lakh from 1.12 lakh customers till August 15 of the ongoing Financial Year," Patnaik said, adding the Indore division had settled death claims and money back-cum-policy maturity--collectively worth Rs 561.72 crore---in the last fiscal.
He said an SMS alert service for policy renewal premium is in the offing for customers from the division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300