Milind Kharat appointed United India Insurance CMD
Chennai: Public sector United India Insurance Sunday announced the appointment of Milind Kharat as its new Chairman and Managing Director.
Prior to this, Kharat was the CMD in the Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd at Delhi. He replaces G Srinivasan, a company statement said.
Kharat, who assumed office on October 18, began his career as Direct Recruit Officer of 1979 batch of General Insurance Corporation of India.
He has served as Chief Executive Officer of New India Assurance Company, Japan, besides working as a Director and General Manager of United India Insurance Company.
Kharat has experience across various sectors, including human resources, training, marine cargo, motor and legal departments, the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300