Aditya Birla Nuvo Q4 net down 11.43% at Rs 176.13 crore
New Delhi: Diversified firm Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd today reported 11.43 percent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 176.13 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
It had reported net profit of Rs 198.87 crore in the January-March quarter of 2012-13 fiscal, Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd (ABNL) said in a BSE filing.
ABNL's net sales during Q4, 2013-14 grew marginally by 2.13 percent to Rs 7,049.92 crore from Rs 6,902.84 crore in the year-ago period.
Its consolidated Q4 revenue from branded apparels and accessories was Rs 1,242.72 crore, an increase of 17.05 percent, while consolidated revenue from textiles grew by 21.98 percent at Rs 344.72 crore.
Revenue from telecom services was Rs 1,751.83 crore, an increase of 15.54 per cent, while revenue from life insurance business segment contributed Rs 1,739.41 crore, an increase of 6.24 percent.
The firm's consolidated revenue from other financial services increased by 33.58 per cent to Rs 533.47 crore.
ABNL scrip close at Rs 1,243.10, up 0.89 per cent, on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300