Air India's bonanza offer on Singapore-Chennai-Mumbai route
Singapore: Aiming to draw more Singaporean tourists to the country, India's national flag-carrier Air India has launched 'Summer Holiday Bonanza' fares on the Singapore-Chennai-Mumbai route.
"Air India is offering highly competitive fares to Chennai and Mumbai from Singapore effective tomorrow till May 15," Air India's Country Manager Nirbhik Narang said.
Fare from Singapore to Chennai starts at Rs 16,900 and to Mumbai at Rs 21,200. These fares are inclusive of all taxes and surcharges, said Narang.
The state carrier has also increased its Free Baggage Allowance to 40 kgs for passengers travelling in the economy class on the Singapore-Chennai-Mumbai route. The baggage allowance for business class is 50-kg and first class 60-kg on the same route and comes as a part of the bonanza.
Narang said Air India was putting the Wide Bodied Boeing 747, with 417 seats, on the route.
Air India flies daily from Singapore to Chennai and onwards to Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300