Alok Industries Q3 net profit at Rs 240 crore
New Delhi: Textiles firm Alok Industries on Wednesday reported a net profit of Rs 239.82 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs 37.58 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Alok Industries said in a filing to the BSE.
Net sales of the company rose to Rs 3,520.81 crore in the third quarter, as compared to Rs 2,425.25 crore in the corresponding period of 2011-12 fiscal.
Shares of Alok Industries on Wednesday closed at Rs 9.98 on the BSE, down 0.50 percent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300