Ambuja Cements to invest Rs 325 cr to expand WB plant capacity
Mumbai: Ambuja Cements on Friday announced capacity expansion of its Sankrail grinding unit in West Bengal to 2.4 million tonnes at an investment of Rs 325 crore.
"The capacity of the Sankrail grinding unit of the company would be expanded from 1.5 million tonne per annum to 2.4 million tonne at an investment of Rs 325 crore," the company said in a release.
This plant was originally commissioned in 2000 and has established a strong footprint in the region by providing best quality cement, the company said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300