Amway India launches men's grooming products range
New Delhi: Direct selling FMCG firm Amway India on Wednesday announced the launch of its new range of men's grooming products and is targeting up to 15 percent year-on-year growth from this launch.
The range comprises eight products including face wash, deodorant, hair cream and shaving cream for men.
Commenting on the launch, Amway India Regional Head (North) G S Cheema said: "Amway has used the depth of its scientific and market insights driven research and development (R&D), drawing from Indian and global experience to bring a whole new product line and experience to its customers.
"We are tremendously confident of its success in the market with more than 10-15 percent anticipated growth year-on-year."
Globally, the Indian market is one of the fastest growing markets for men's grooming and personal care cosmetics and men's skincare market has increased by 32 percent over the last two years, the company said in a statement.
Amway India reported revenues of Rs 2,288 crore in financial year 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300