Arteria Technologies named in Gartner's Cool Vendor 2013 list
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Arteria Technologies, a provider of mobility and portal solutions on SAP technology and a part of All World Network @ Harvard Business School on Friday announced that it has been included in the list of "Cool Vendors" in the report titled "Cool Vendors in the SAP Eco System, 2013” by Gartner, Inc.
Arteria provides innovative solutions that tackle recurring SAP customer challenges and helps customers to maximize their SAP ROI.
“We consider our inclusion in the Cool Vendor report by Gartner a confirmation of our mission to enable customers to leverage the power of enterprise systems using mobility and portal technologies thereby improving business performance,” said Sriram Kanuri, CEO of Arteria Technologies.
“We continue to innovate with our product roadmap; the upcoming launch of cloud version of our products will further enhance our market position. Our strength is our capabilities to build solutions with quick ROI and help customers extend their SAP ERP processes to business partners and employees while staying invested on the SAP technology platform,” Kanuri added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300