Ashwani Kumar takes over as CMD of Dena Bank
Mumbai: Public sector lender Dena Bank Tuesday said Ashwani Kumar has taken over as Chairman and Managing Director of the bank from January 1 for a period of 5 years.
Prior to joining Dena bank, Kumar was working as the executive director of Corporation Bank since December 1, 2010.
Kumar started his career as a probationary officer in Allahabad Bank in 1981 and held many important positions in the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300