AT&T, Wipro expand relationship in M2M space
Bangalore: AT&T and Wipro Ltd on Tuesday announced they are expanding relationship and will work together to offer machine-to-machine (M2M) development services and systems integration across all major industries.
The agreement focuses on building solutions on AT&T M2M application platform powered by Axeda, used by companies globally, a joint statement said.
AT&T and Wipro are combining efforts to provide customers with the expertise and technical support they need to get machines "talking", using the AT&T M2M application platform powered by Axeda, which can "dramatically speed the delivery time and lower the cost of application development and maintenance for M2M applications," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300