Blaupunkt introduces new range of headphones
Mumbai: German car infotainment major Blaupunkt on Wednesday rolled out a new range of its headphones in the domestic market.
The company is in talks with the online shops and retail chain majors to promote the product, Blaupunkt Group Chief Executive Lars Placke said here after the launch.
"India offers a huge potential in the mobile multi-media segment and there is a good demand for such solutions. To sell these new range of products, priced between Rs 1,990 and 14,990, we are negotiating with online shops and also big retail chains to support and establish the product," Placke said.
Terming India as a key market for Blaupunkt, Placke said the company will leverage its vast network of distributors to drive sales.
"We will first make use of the existing distribution network and all the paraphernalia to promote the product are in place. We want to see how this strategy works and accordingly will set targe," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300