Bombay Dyeing Q4 profit up over two-fold at Rs 185 cr
Mumbai: Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company Ltd Monday said its net profit surged over two-fold to Rs 185.18 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 81.95 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company said in a filing to the BSE.
Net sales of the company rose to Rs 881.19 crore against Rs 597.53 crore in the same period of previous fiscal.
For the year ended March 31, 2012, the company posted a net profit of Rs 59.35 crore against Rs 21.39 crore in the 2010-11 fiscal.
Net sales of the company for 2011-12 fiscal rose to Rs 2,190.70 crore against Rs 1,822.59 crore in 2010-11.
The company's board, which met on Monday, recommended a dividend of Rs 5 per equity share of Rs 10 each for the year ended March 31, 2012.
Shares of Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company today closed at Rs 476.45 on the BSE, up 7.26 percent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300