Cadila Healthcare Q2 net profit down 7.34% at Rs 95.14 crore
New Delhi: Cadila Healthcare on Wednesday reported 7.34 percent dip in consolidated net profit at Rs 95.14 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2012 mainly on account of increase in the cost of raw materials.
The company had posted net profit of Rs 102.68 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, Cadila Healthcare said in a filing to the BSE.
Net profit is after taxes, minority interest and share of profit of the associates, it said.
Total income of the company rose to Rs 1,512.50 crore for the July-September quarter, from Rs 1,219.64 crore for the same period in the 2011-12 fiscal.
The company has manufacturing plants at Dholka, Kadi, Ankleshwar and Hirapur in Gujarat; Samba in Jammu & Kashmir and Addis Ababa in Ethiopia.
Shares of Cadila Healthcare were trading at Rs 862.80 on BSE in the afternoon, down 2.69 percent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300