Credit Suisse buys 1.56% stake in Emami for Rs 141 cr
Mumbai: Foreign fund house, Credit Suisse (Singapore) Ltd, on Tuesday picked up 1.56 percent stake in home- grown FMCG company Emami Ltd for Rs 141 crore.
The shares were purchased through bulk deal on the stock exchanges.
As per information available with the stock exchanges, Credit Suisse (Singapore) Ltd, purchased 23.67 lakh shares amounting to 1.56 percent stake in Emami.
The shares were bought on an average price of Rs 595 valuing the deal size to Rs 140.84 crore.
Meanwhile, T Rowe Price International Inc offloaded 17.71 lakh shares in the FMCG firm for Rs 595.31 apiece aggregating the transaction to Rs 105.45 crore.
As of October-December quarter, T Rowe Price New Asia Fund held 17.78 lakh shares or 1.18 percent holding in Emami.
Emami scrip fell 1.39 percent to settle at Rs 615 on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300