Cyrus Mistry appointed Deputy Chairman in Tata Steel, Tata Chemicals
New Delhi: Tata Sons' Chairman designate Cyrus Mistry has been appointed as the Deputy Chairman of Tata Steel and Tata Chemicals Friday.
"Cyrus P Mistry, Deputy Chairman of Tata Sons, has been appointed Deputy Chairman of Tata Steel with immediate effect," the company said in a filing to the BSE Friday.
In a similar communique, Tata Chemicals also said the appointment as Deputy Chairman has been effected with immediate effect.
Mistry would be succeeding as the chairman of Tata Group.
Tata Motors and Tata Consultancy Services have also inducted Mistry as Deputy Chairman.
Tata Power yestreday said Mistry has been elevated as its chairman.
Mistry has been a Director of Tata Sons since 2006. He was appointed Deputy Chairman of Tata Sons in November 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300