Cyrus Mistry, OP Bhatt join TCS board
New Delhi: Chairman-designate of Tata Sons Cyrus Mistry and former SBI Chairman O P Bhatt have joined the board of directors of country's largest software exporter TCS.
With the addition of these two directors, the total Board strength of the company increases to 14 which include seven independent directors, including O P Bhatt, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) said in a statement.
Mistry is the Deputy Chairman of Tata Sons which is the holding company of Tata group of companies. He joined the Board of Shapoorji Pallonji & Company as Director in 1991 and was later appointed the Managing Director of Shapoorji Pallonji Group in 1994.
He is also a Director with Tata Industries, Tata Power and Tata Teleservices.
Bhatt had served as Chairman of the country's largest lender State Bank of India (SBI). He had also held the position of as chairman of Indian Banks' Association.
Bhatt was also the government nominee on India-US CEO Forum; Indo-French CEO Forum and Indo Russia CEO Forum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300