Dena Bank Q1 net profit up 42% at Rs 238 crore
Mumbai: Dena Bank on Friday reported a 42 percent rise in its net profit to Rs 238.63 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2012.
It had posted a net profit of Rs 168.09 crore in the April-June quarter a year ago, the bank said in a BSE filing.
The total income during the period rose to Rs 2,278.85 crore, up from Rs 1,652.53 crore a year earlier.
Bank's operating profit in the first quarter rose to Rs 457.92 crore, up from Rs 307.74 crore in the same period last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300