Dena Bank Q4 profit rises 49% to Rs 187.28 crore
Mumbai: Dena Bank on Saturday reported a 49 percent jump in net profit to Rs 187.28 crore in the fourth quarter ended March 31.
The state-owned bank had posted a profit of Rs 125.67 crore in the January-March quarter of 2012-13, according to a filing to the BSE. Total income increased to Rs 2,866.78 crore from Rs 2,539.74 crore.
For 2013-14, the bank recorded a 32 decline in profit to Rs 551.66 crore from Rs 810.38 crore in the previous financial year. Total income in 2013-14 rose to Rs 10,895.20 crore from Rs 9,554.85 crore in 2012-l3.
The bank's gross non-performing assets (NPAs), or bad loans, as a percentage of total advances, rose to 3.33 percent from 2.19 percent in the same quarter a year ago.
Net NPAs increased to 2.35 percent from 1.39 percent at the end of March 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300