DLF expects Rs 900 cr sales value from new project in Gurgaon
New Delhi: Realty major today launched a new luxury housing project in Gurgaon with a sales realisation of Rs 900 crore.
The company will develop 674 apartments in the 13-acre project 'Sky Court'. The price of flats range from Rs 1.14 crore to Rs 1.53 crore.
"The project has been entirely sold. We have received more than 700 applications," DLF spokesperson said.
Last month, DLF had announced that it would launch 9-10 million sq ft of real estate projects during the second half of the current financial year.
"The company is now well positioned to take-off as it moves towards new launches in excess of 9 million sq ft during the second half of FY'13... Given previous successes, focus on plotted launches is to continue," DLF had said while declaring the results for the second quarter.
DLF had said that 8.5 million sq ft of luxury group housing would be launched in Gurgaon and one million sq ft each in Bangalore and Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300