Don't have the money to buy new Ferrari: Ratan Tata
New Delhi: Ratan Tata adored the new hybrid Ferrari car, the LaFerarri, at the Italian supercar maker’s stand at the Geneva auto show.
According to Tata, who is also close friends with Ferrari chairman Luca Cordeo di Montezemolo, said that Ferarri’s first-ever hybrid looks “terrific”.
Asked if will he buy one, Tata joked that, "he does not have the money".
The LaFerrari is one of the most-awaited launch at this year’s Geneva auto show. The super car has a sleek carbon fibre body and clocks a top speed of more than 350 kilometres per hour (km/h).
It is one of a new breed of hyper-hybrid sports cars, combining powerful gasoline engines with electric motors.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20