Don't have the money to buy new Ferrari: Ratan Tata
New Delhi: Ratan Tata adored the new hybrid Ferrari car, the LaFerarri, at the Italian supercar maker’s stand at the Geneva auto show.
According to Tata, who is also close friends with Ferrari chairman Luca Cordeo di Montezemolo, said that Ferarri’s first-ever hybrid looks “terrific”.
Asked if will he buy one, Tata joked that, "he does not have the money".
The LaFerrari is one of the most-awaited launch at this year’s Geneva auto show. The super car has a sleek carbon fibre body and clocks a top speed of more than 350 kilometres per hour (km/h).
It is one of a new breed of hyper-hybrid sports cars, combining powerful gasoline engines with electric motors.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300