Election 2014: Biz honchos welcome poll results
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Buoyed by the poll results showing formation of a strong and stable government at the Centre, India Inc leaders are in all praise for the new government.
Poll results put opposition leader Narendra Modi on course for an absolute majority on Friday, handing him an unfettered mandate to launch his agenda to revive growth and create jobs.
Indian corporates leaders took to twitter to welcome the new government at the centre.
Liquor baron Vijay Mallya seemed overjoyed by the public mandate which paved way for the BJP-led NDA government to form government at the centre with a thumping majority.
Mallya tweeted, "Finally looking forward to a strong and stable Narendra Modi led BJP Government with an absolute majority and no coalition pressures."
Meanwhile, Mahindra Group Chairman, Anand Mahindra appealed the young Indians to celebrate the power of democracy.
Mahindra tweeted, "To young Indians: Celebrate the privilege of being citizens of a country where you have freedom of expression&the power to choose your rulers."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20