Explained 5 stock movements today
OnMobile Global slided after posting poor results: Stock slipped 4.7 percent after net profit declined by 87 percent to Rs 6.2 crore on yearly basis.
IPCA Labs tanked on quality issues at Indore unit: Scrip lost 6.3 percent after few non-conformances at USFDA approved Indore unit were found.
Emami shined on good results: Share soared 4.7 percent after profitability increased by 17 percent to Rs 59 crore on yearly basis.
United Spirits edged higher on stake sale buzz: Counter gained 3.37 percent after stake sale buzz to Diageo got louder.
Cipla edged lower after cutting prices of drugs : Stock lost 0.74 percent after company announced to cut price of three more cancer drugs by 50 - 63 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300