Full capacity output at J'dpur plant this quarter: Tata Steel
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel is expecting to start full capacity production at Jamshedpur plant this quarter after its modernisation, company Managing Director H M Nerurkar said Saturday.
He said modernisation of Jamshedpur plant was over and commissioning of 9.7 million tone was almost complete.
"We are expecting to start production to its full capacity from this quarter," he said.
Referring to Tata Steel’s Kalinganagar project in Odisha, Nerurkar said the project was going great and expected to commission the first phase in 2014.
Earlier in the day, he unfurled the National flag inside the company premises here, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300