Full capacity output at J'dpur plant this quarter: Tata Steel
Jamshedpur: Tata Steel is expecting to start full capacity production at Jamshedpur plant this quarter after its modernisation, company Managing Director H M Nerurkar said Saturday.
He said modernisation of Jamshedpur plant was over and commissioning of 9.7 million tone was almost complete.
"We are expecting to start production to its full capacity from this quarter," he said.
Referring to Tata Steel’s Kalinganagar project in Odisha, Nerurkar said the project was going great and expected to commission the first phase in 2014.
Earlier in the day, he unfurled the National flag inside the company premises here, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20