Geojit BNP Paribas appoints Sharad Sharma as ED
Kochi: Sharad Sharma has been appointed Executive Director of Geojit BNP Paribas to oversee the operations of the company.
Sharma, along with another Executive Director, Satish Menon will be responsible for all business lines. Both Executive Directors will report to C J George, Managing Director of the company, a press release said today.
Sharma has over 30 years of experience in the financial sector covering liability management, retail banking, forex treasury, corporate banking, operations and wealth management in State Bank of India and BNP Paribas.
Currently, Sharma is a Member on the Board of BNP Paribas Investment Services (India) Pvt. Ltd., Financial Planning Standards Board India and Financial Planning Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300