GMR Infra considering bid for Spain airports
"We are considering to bid for these airport projects," said the spokesman, who declined to be named.
GMR group, which has built and is operating Istanbul airport in Turkey and is also building an airport in Male, has also been qualified to bid for Zagreb airport project in Croatia which might be finalised in 3-4 months, he said.
GMR is also looking at bidding for airport development projects in Puerto Rico and Southe Korea, while it has initiated discussions with Kenyan and Tanzanian authorities for setting up of new new airports in these countries, he said.
In India, the group has built and operates the Delhi and Hyderabad airports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300