Godrej Properties signs MoU with Axis Bank
Mumbai: Realty firm Godrej Properties (GPL) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Axis Bank to offer special home finance solutions for its customers.
"GPL has signed an MoU with Axis Bank to offer a special scheme to customers of all GPL projects, which have been approved by the bank for home loan purposes," the company said in a statement.
Under the agreement, GPL's customers will be able to get a home loan from Axis Bank after paying 10 percent from their own resources as against the traditional 20 percent. Besides, they will also have the flexibility to pay the balance 10 percent during the term of payment schedule, it said.
"This is a unique scheme in the market. We are sure that our customers will immensely benefit from this offering that will make their home purchase more affordable. This offer will also benefit young customers as the initial contribution becomes half what it would have otherwise been," GPL Vice President for marketing and sales Girish Shah said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300