Hero MotoCorp sales up 7% in April
New Delhi: The country's largest two-wheeler maker Hero MotoCorp Tuesday reported 6.66 percent increase in its sales for April at 5,51,557 units.
The company had sold 5,17,099 units during the same month last year, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement.
The company said its last month sales have surpassed previous highest monthly sales of 5,49,625 units in September 2011.
"It is indeed heartening to begin the new financial year with our best-ever monthly sales. We have made a good beginning with this strong performance and are pleased with the continuing trend of over half a million unit sales every month for the past nine months," Hero MotoCorp Senior Vice-President (Marketing and Sales) Anil Dua said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300