Honda Cars sales rise 16% in September
New Delhi: Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) on Wednesday reported an increase of 15.76 percent in its total sales for September at 5,508 units.
The company had sold 4,758 units in the same month last year, HCIL said in a statement.
During the month, the company sold 2,815 units of its flagship sedan City and 2,064 units of its small car Brio. It also sold 556 units of the premium hatchback Jazz and 47 units of sedan Civic.
Besides, HCIL sold 23 units of the premium sedan Accord and 3 units of sports utility vehicle CR-V in September 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300