IDFC Q3 net up 21% at Rs 468.67 cr
Mumbai: Infrastructure finance company IDFC Friday posted 21 percent rise in net profit at Rs 468.67 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company had a net profit of Rs 387 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, IDFC said in a filing on the BSE.
Total income of the company increased to Rs 1,974.88 crore during the quarter as compared to Rs 1582.25 crore in the same quarter a year ago.
During the first nine months of 2012-13, the company's net profit increased to Rs 1313.94 crore from Rs 1246.06 crore in the same period a year ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20