Isha Ambani likely to play a role in RIL
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Isha Ambani, daughter of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, might soon join her dad's business, as per a newspaper report.
Isha might join the company's retail business, the newspaper, quoting sources has said.
For the fourth quarter ended March 31, Reliance Retail reported a 19.27 percent increase in turnover to Rs 3,639 crore from Rs 3,051 crore a year earlier
The 22-year-old Ambani scion was also listed in Forbes' World's Billionaire Heiresses (To Be) couple of years ago. She has recently joined McKinsey & Co. in the US as a consultant.
Isha, an accomplished pianist, was also the president of the South Asian Society at the Yale university from where she has done her graduation.
Isha's twin brother Akash Ambani has done his undergraduate studies at Brown University in the US while younger brother Anant is pursuing studies in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300