ITC launches deodorants range
New Delhi: Diversified group ITC Ltd on Tuesday expanded its personal care products portfolio with the launch of a range of deodorants under the brand 'Engage'.
"Expanding its footprint in the rapidly growing deodorant market in India, 'Engage' marks the Personal Care Business' foray into deodorants," ITC said in a statement.
ITC Ltd Chief Executive Officer, Personal Care Products Business, Sandeep Kaul said deodorants as a segment in personal care is experiencing swift and dynamic growth.
"Engage is uniquely poised to leverage this opportunity and carve a significant consumer mindshare," he added.
The Kolkata-based firm has launched Engage deodorants comprising three pairs.
"Priced at Rs 160 for a 165 ml bottle, the complete range of Engage is available at all leading retail outlets in India," the company said.
ITC, which is present across various sectors including hotels, tobacco products and information technology, forayed into the personal care business in July 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300