IVRCL Q3 net loss at Rs 68.13 crore
New Delhi: Infrastructure major IVRCL on Thursday posted a net loss of Rs 68.13 crore for the third quarter ended December, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 6.78 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
Net sales of the company rose by 5.41 percent to Rs 1,247.19 crore during the reported quarter against Rs 1,183.17 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal.
Total expenditure increased to Rs 1,223.85 crore during the October-December 2012 period as against Rs 1,130.95 in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal.
Shares of the company closed at Rs 29.40 apiece, down 3.29 percent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products