Jaypee Infratech Q3 net falls 60% to Rs 155 cr
New Delhi: Jaypee Infratech Monday reported 60 percent dip in net profit for the October-December quarter at Rs 155.06 crore mainly due to higher finance costs.
The company, which operates Yamuna Expressway project, had clocked Rs 392.07 crore net profit in the same quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Net sales of the company grew to Rs 933.13 crore from Rs 902.68 crore a year ago.
However, finance costs also escalated to Rs 225.88 crore during the quarter under review from Rs 9.90 crore a year ago.
Higher expenses at Rs 516.10 crore from Rs 405.91 crore a year ago also impacted the bottomline.
The scrip of the company was trading at Rs 45.70 a share, down 0.44 percent during afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300